Shot Down MH17

Chilling transcript of militants realizing they shot down civilian plane with nearly 300 on board emerge

It is a connecting flight of others towards meeting and reuniting with their relatives and families to their destinations. 

I am sorry for the uppercase , and so I say "MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE CIVILLIANS WHO DIED IN THE MALAYSIAN AIRLINE MH17" T______T 

Their families are truly suffering right now.

@_@ , @_@ , @_@ tears :'( 

It is being fulfilled now LORD JESUS - The Chapter of Revelations

And the news said the MH17 list has "I"s on it which means "Infants" T_________T 

At least one American and three Filipinos (Philippine citizens) on the plane were killed . 

LORD JESUS, how could those people kill little children, and babies, and fathers, and mothers, and friends, and co-workers, and bread-winners, and sisters, and brothers, and grandparents, and uncles, and aunties, and son, and daughters, and students, and teachers, and etc.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment