Rush Love Not

These are some of those good and a-must-read books that really encourage a lot and give more insights on how to deal with life in terms of dating, love and sex. Maturity comes here accompanied by open-mindedness character that certainly, reading and understanding of these books become so unfathomable. These really help more to become happily single. There are no pressures. Waiting for the ''right thing at the right time' ^^;

I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris

He wrote this book when he was only 21. Are you tired of the game? Been dumped? Waiting for a call that doesn’t come? Have you ever wondered, Isn’t there a better way? Most people have an opinion about "that book about not dating." Some love it; others despise it. I'd encourage you not to assume you know what it says without having read it.








Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris

He wrote Boy Meets Girl the year after he was married. It answers many of the questions that were raised by his first book, I Kissed Dating Goodbye. This book offers an alternative: an intentional, God-pleasing game plan for finding a future spouse.






Sex Is Not the Problem (Lust Is) by Joshua Harris

Lust isn't just a guy problem - it's a human problem. And unless we honestly confront it, lust will destroy our relationships and our lives. Joshua calls a generation bombarded with images of sexual sin back to the freedom and joy of holiness. This "PG-rated" book - straightforward without being graphic - speaks to those entrenched in lust or just flirting with temptation. Honestly sharing his own struggles, Joshua exposes lust's tactics and helps readers create a personal plan for fighting back.






Lies Young Women Believe by Danah Gresh & Nancy Leigh DeMoss

This popular book will give girls aged 13-19 the tools they need to identify where their lives and beliefs are off course - the result of buying into Satan's lies about God, guys, media, and more. Based on surveys of over 1000 young women, the authors speak to teenage girls about the top lies they believe. It isn't enough to identify these lies, however. The authors are well-equipped to lead young women in the skills and the truths of Scripture that overcome those lies. 



And the Bride Wore White by Dannah Gresh

This book teaches "How-to-wait" skills. Each chapter begins with a narrative of Dannah's young love life, taken from her own teenage journals. She transparently shares her struggles and successes, her moments of pain followed by healing and the moments of triumph. This story-line grips the young reader while they learn statistically proven risk-reduction factors. The end result is usable "how-to-say-no" skills that can reduce the risk of a young woman's heart being broken by sexual sin.


-----

"Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock at your door, so by the time you start to fall, you know that your feeling is for sure."

Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love leaves you pain, teaches you until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong.

Women listen to music because they are in love. Men listen to music because they want to fall in love.

Some people don't get any respect at all because they are asking for the respect they deserve.

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end, because love is all there is. 

Traffic. The black spell that makes commuters forget they are in love.

It's better to lose your pride with someone you love, rather than lose that someone with your useless pride.

It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good too to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven't lost the things that money cannot buy!

It's amazing how one person can bring you so much happiness and pain in your life. Maybe it's really love knocking when he can make you so happy that you forget all the pains. So don't forget all the happiness when he breaks your heart.

Some flowers grow best in the sun; others do well in the shade. God plants us where we grow best and gives us loved ones to grow with.

*************************
..in everything give thanks for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. - Thessalonians 5:18

‎"If someone comes into your life and leaves an impression that can't be erased or ignored, that's a person you need to hold on to."

whatever happens in your life,
whatever your pain is, there will
always be sunshine after the rain.
TRUST GOD! :]

aint about how fast i get there... its the climb ;]

Psalm 16:7-8: 'I bless the LORD who gives me counsel;
in the night also my heart instructs me.
I have set the LORD always before me;
because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.'


‎"Loving someone might be TRIAL and ERROR but not EXPERIMENTAL"
If your heart's not in it for real
PLEASE DON'T TRY TO FAKE WHAT YOU DON'T FEEL
If love's already gone
IT'S NOT FAIR TO LEAD ME ON
Cause I would give the whole world for you
Anything you ask of me I'd do
But I won't ask you to stay
I'd rather walk away
If your heart's not in it...

Sometimes, it can be painful when God comes in and rearrange my life.
But I believe that.... God's answers are wiser than my prayer.. :)

I thank those who abandoned me, because they taught me to be independent.
I thank those who toppled me, because they solidified my stance.
I thank those who accused me, because they reminded me of my inadequacy.
I thank those who opposed me, because they made me more vigilant.
I thank those who were frank with me, because they are my true friends.

I thank God for allowing adversity to befall upon me, for that is the only path for spiritual growth and maturity.


No comments:

Post a Comment