Tranquility

In life, there is always a battle that we keep on fighting. There are so many things that are seeking our ability to be strong because sometimes they are like spears towards the soul. 

Some that you are wishing to be closer sometimes are those who'll not go to give in. It hurts but that is what it is and the least someone can do is to accept a sadly truth, which is you can never be with that somebody. Whilst waiting for something to happen, our thoughts should have to swerve to things that can help ease the pain. 

There is always an end to everything. People will get tired and things will change so fast. On the other hand, prayer changes things sometimes to what you dreamed for.

It is my hope one day, everything will just disappear and that it will be like I've never known people who hurt me. Maybe God is just so good that He made this reality where you can get a pearl out of a rough shell. But too sad that they have to lie and do things too bad to escape from what they do not want to do.

Goodbye to you. I know we are not meant to be and I must stop it now. You have no right to hurt me. Smiles will come after the rain someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment