mac and cheese

It is so nice to eat foods you made yourself since it will satisfy your taste buds according to your will. Today, I tried to make one for my lunch. I would say I am not a good cook, I could not do more than following some recipes but I am continuously learning the skills to be able to make eating be more than just biting the food. I have decided to serve my table with my own version of "macaroni and cheese". I have eaten some from Panera Bread and it satisfied my stomach to decide crafting one. This is it!! I have made it yey!! Thank you Lord Jesus. ^^

I wish to cook more, I wish to serve through my cooking a person who's doing the same for others. A wishful thinking.. ㅠㅠ

불의를 기뻐하지 아니하며, 진리와 함께 기뻐하고 모든 것을 참으며, 모든 것을 믿으며, 모든 것을 바라며, 모든 것을 견디느니라. (1 Corinthians 13:6 - 7 KOREAN)

Please help the people who are greatly affected by Hurricane Sandy Dear Lord Jesus..ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment