More snow on the 16th of January 2013

It is indeed 겨울 닐씨^^ 좋아해요~ the weather and temperature went down and was accompanied by some rain, thus heavy snow fell down this morning of January 16, 2013 at Massachusetts, USA. I was at work that time, thus I did not get the rare chance of playing in the snow but there are sure more to come. I thank the LORD JESUS CHRIST for giving me this opportunity and or letting me live a life totally having a different weather experience with what we have in the Phillippines. However, our humidity gives more comfort to those who don't want to chill or get frozen :>

I was so delighted by the warm hearts of my co-workers telling me to be careful driving and they even gave me advice about the kind of car to use, speed on the road, and how to deal with the snow storm. I have got such a cool ones.

I am anticipating more snow in the coming days. Hope I could go next to South Korea for a visit and experience the "South Korean 겨울 날씨".

I am so happy kid!!^^

http://youtu.be/boTyyDcBfHE














No comments:

Post a Comment