Smile~

Mini Pet Sweet hand lotion from South Korea with love,, ^^

A good friend and a co-worker who has been assigned in South Korea as a Service Engineer gave this when she went back home for Christmas vacation. This came with a Korean green tea, a Korean nail cutter, and a 김. 

To you my dear friend, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Even though you are younger than me, I learned a lot from you at work and you taught me a lot. You are indeed my mentor. Whatever skills, knowledge and experiences I have gained, it is all because of you. May GOD direct His plans accordingly to you. We have a same fate right now but come what may, we can see the sunshine someday. You are so brilliant person. 

I salute you for being you and you deserve what and where you will be. Keep the faith my dear co-worker. 







An elementary friend, a long-time friend whom I lost for ages and now she's found thru FB, a sweet friend, a good mother and a loving wife of her Korean husband, my kachikahan, we have the same haha, hand lotion. I got one from Korea too. Happy me. Just wait a little longer, we will see/meet each other soon. I know we will. If there is a will, there is always a way! ^^ :3

UNBLOCK me iPhone app for brain teaser.



No comments:

Post a Comment