Snow Experiences

A Filipina friend of mine (co-worker's cousin) and I decided to catch the last day of snow activities here in Massachusetts. Spring breeze is going to wave soon. I picked her up from her place in Boston and drove to Nashoba Valley in Littleton. We had snow tubing first and had moved to Boston's The Frog Fond (outdoor ice skaing rink) for an ice skating experience. The last time I tried this was when I was in my second year college and I could tell it was not a real success. Too unfortunate I was this time because I fell four times again but the improvement was I could move from a place a little. Anyhow, there is a little progress although still not acceptable as a beginner of ice skating. I will sure give a try again next time. ^^

Date: 09.March.2013
Location:
Snow Tubing - Nashoba Valley, Littleton, MA
Ice Skating - The Frog Fond, Boston, MA

We had so much fun!! ^^
Thank you Jesus^^

No comments:

Post a Comment