Reminiscing Simple Travel Gigs


Indeed these are the unforgettable moments of my life in my journey with my college friends in the Philippines. Before I went to my on-site assignment last December 2011, I was able to join them in our adventure around our country (2010 - 2011). We went to Davao City, Bohol, Cebu, Laoag, and Pagudpod, in Ilocos Norte, Philippines. I am so proud of my country's beautiful places. 

           





                                            Loboc River, Bohol
                                             (floating restaurant)





Last September 23-28, 2013, the same group of friends went to Malaysia without me and my bestfriend because I was away outside the country and was not involved in the planning because they are not certain if I will be back or not to my on-site assignment. They went there without me and the bessie of mine is now living too far away from Manila. I would like to spend memorable moments with my dearest, most intelligent and kindest best of friends i have. GOD has indeed blessed me. I won't forget them really. I pray that I can join them again in some of their travel gigs.



Cebu resort


 
touchdown in Laoag City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines




Hinagdanan Cave, Bohol, Philippines

 I miss all of them.. :[

No comments:

Post a Comment