My Easter Season In The US of A


Last 2012, I have experienced the USA Thanksgiving Day celebration in New Jersey with my Filipino co-workers. I had my 2013 Easter season in Taunton, MA with my churchmate's family. This time, I will be with my Filipino co-workers again to celebrate the Easter season. It is an almost 4.5-hr drive which is really quite far and I pray that the weather will be nicer to me. Thank you LORD JESUS. 

But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds we are healed. (Isaiah 53:5)

We went to Centennial Park in Munster, IN and visted MSI, the Museum of Science and Industry near Chicago, IL

Manila friends and co-workers








I had so much fun today (April 20, 2014) with my Filipino co-workers/friends. My Friday-to-Sunday day is a full-pack adventure. Last Good Friday, I was able to taste a sumptous catfish sandwich with fries delight (hehe). At Highland, IN - I had a Saturday picnic at the park then my frienda and I visited Coal Mine and U-505 Submarine in a science museum in Chicago, IL. Thank you LORD JESUS for this very rare opportunity to be with some of my Filipino co-workers here in the US of A. 

I am looking forward to seeing my American co-workers tomorrow (21.April.2014) for another nice work week ahead. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment