With Guacamole Please

• brown rice
• black beans
• grilled chicken
• diced tomatoes and onions
• corns and beans
• grated cheese
• guacamole
• one yummy feast
• natural water

In one phrase: ma-fave burrito bowl!!

There are so many places to visit and to dine in or dine out along Green River Rd. It is so amazing and I am really grateful that I was only dreaming of having this sumptous dish way back home but now I was able to savor the same yummy flavors of this ever delicious Mexican dish I've had at MA. The thunder roars like a lion and lightning smashed from the sky right now while I lullaby my eyes to sleep. Reading a good book is helpful or studying is fun. Anyhow, I must lay them to sleep for the next day. Early to bed, early to rise, is the goal just to be precised. GOD, thank you for another great day! :) 

And the rain downpours... 


  Baked Chicken Abodo(?)


Linguine Spaghetti with Chopped Broccoli (05.April.2014)

    



No comments:

Post a Comment