Please Take a Look



Even if the situation does not give what you have prayed about, just keep praying.. :) 

Even if you feel you don't fit in and you don't belong, there are many arms who will hug you tight someday :) 

Even if you cannot eat a favorite food you dreamed of having, when time comes you can cook it on your own :)

Even if someday you will just have "anybody" that you know nobody, there will be some who will remain. :)

Even if you don't know where you wanna go, just keep moving forward with GOD's guidance. :)

Believe that the "someday" with come, that the "happy" word will surface, and that "Thank you" will come out of your lips again. :) 

Hoping someday I can be with my kid while pursuing my career of offering/giving out my technical support service abroad. I am sorry if I will decline the offer this time. GOD has indeed a better plan for me, my kid and my family and it is an encouragement to be in a place where people consider you as their co-worker or team member and not just simply  a "contractor". So sad. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment