Wars In Heaven

When I was a Sunday school kid, I learned a very interesting Bible story about "A War In Heaven". I remember how fascinated I was when I was listening to someone (a Sunday school teacher or my mother) telling the story about a great battle of Heaven's angels. I learned at that very young age who Lucifer is and how he changed to become Satan/Devil. As years passed, I began to hear a lingering eagerness in my heart that I want to know the details of what happened in that Bible story. And here they are; the modern technology humans created had brought me the information I longed to watch/hear. A group of Christians created a 2-year-in-the-making of the video of "Wars in Heaven". These are precious videos for me because they suffice my eagerness to undertand everything back again. Stories like these were memories of a Sunday School teaching and of a summer Daily Vacation Bible School (DVBS) but now, the Internet was able to bring them back. 

GOD loves His creations so much. He has foundations and created "Covenants" to show how deeply He is inlove with His wonderful creations. 

My heart, I offered to You My LORD JESUS CHRIST. I am a sinner, You forgave my inequities. I am asking You to keep the heart pure until the Judgement Day comes. Please hold my hands tight and use me as an instrument to bless others. I humble myself to You my LORD. Protect my family and friends always. Thank you for Your Grace and for Your great LOVE for all of us. Thank you for dying on the cross, our LORD JESUS CHRIST. Thank You for saving a sinner like me. 

Help me find "the one" my LORD.. I am still waiting for him.. Whom I will be with, cheerfully and joyfully.. both of us serving You. Give Your protection over me, my friends and my dear family. Thank You LORD JESUS.

---------------------------------
Wars in Heaven and Why GOD Created Humans
http://www.warsofgod.com/01_the_war_in_heaven.html

Have you ever wondered why God created us? Some Christians may think God was lonely and wanted to create something He could love and have a relationship with. However, before the creation of man, God already had created countless loyal angels and other celestial beings. If He already has relationships with them, why would God want to create humans? Besides, humans were created lower than the angels. Why would God spend his time guiding and teaching them? Why would He even think of giving up His life for them?

The War in Heaven (part 1)

The War in Heaven (part 3)

The War in Heaven (part 3)

The War in Heaven (part 4)

The War in Heaven (part 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment