Can I Sing This For You?



"You gave me a reason for my being
And I love what I'm feelin'
You gave me a meaning to my life
Yes, I've gone beyond existing
And it all began when I met you.."


oh, speak to me dear happiness, my only sweet possession aside from what i 
am now keepin'

my life is composed to pre-plan to be with thy wholeness, 
should respect be brought towards your senses..

the heart echoes these melodies of might a melancholy..

but with the purest intentions, sincere dispositions and honest decisions..

if shall you not feel similar attractions for real, 
shall you not be bothered for this is what's emitted from my being..

this yelp only desired to be listened and be heard.. 
whispers of the longing everyday it carries..

will endure for no matter if distance is stealing you away..
either conflict situations takes you far from sight..

even if these aspirations won't get through to thy mind,
not that I am aware of , i say rest still i lay for expecting is nothing

rather waiting, enduring, patience, and kindness will cover
sleepless soul chasing for thee and is dreamed to be with.. blah!~

May God's love be with you and my heart always.. :)

Lord Jesus,. take care of him everyday, shower him with so many smiles, lovely tiny sprinkle of heart-like particles and a sunshine of laughter.. cover him with Thy love and tell him for me please, right through his LEFT ear (so he won't ignore or forget it) why LEFT ear?: "saranghaeyo!" hihi hm.. <shyness>

최성현 : 축구 선수
we are: Rab, Kit, Mice and Pup.. :D
the animals talking to Mice: 그 사람 이름이 기억나세요?
mice: "확실히!"
i believe in you.. 
eotteohke keuga nal sarangala..
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment