Can You Hear My Heart?

My Prayer - Eric Benet


I don't want to live this way no more
I don't want to fight this endless lonely war
I don't want to stand alone, without the only love I've known
And never find that ray of light we had before
I never meant to break your precious heart
And what I did can't be undone and it's tearing me apart
Far too late for promises, but if you gave us one more chance
You would see a better man worth fighting for

Love sweet love I feel your power
Hear my prayer, we're in your hands now
Take these hearts so lost and broken
Bring us home again
If this prayer for love is never heard
Oh, and if you have to walk away for these are only words
Baby I will understand but I will always be that man
Waiting here for you with love and open arms

Love sweet love I feel your power
Hear my prayer, we're in your hands now
Take these hearts so lost and broken
Bring us home again
Remember all the times we had, the dreans that we once shared
I swear I'll bring them back to you again
Again

Love sweet love I feel your power
Hear my prayer, we're in your hands now
Take these hearts so lost and broken
Bring us home again

-_-; :'[
This is such a cute song from a guy.. so sweet! :] Pon & Zi pics

..Guarantee me oh Lord Jesus that this broken heart of mine will no longer feel so much melancholy, which drifts into desolation.
..I know it does not have the right to demand anything because it is only You my dear Lord who can incur inevitability. 
..My doubts are being held too high and hopes are in parallel to define its convictions. It got lost so many times and had never found the love, which will reciprocate what it offers. Will it change to something new? 
..Will it suffer happiness instead? Is it hearing nothing but truths now? Will a lonely heart beats for it? ;( Despondent it become the past moments it went through and just sincerely praying to finally meet the destined one. Lord Jesus, perfections are not sought but just pure intentions, sincere love and acknowledged truth. May you take good care of that heart I am longing.. T_T 
..May You supply all it needs to survive every battle it will encounter as it walks towards to where my heart is. I cannot do anything more than to express my gratitude for everything, also for the happiness it is trying to extend and for the support it is giving. 
..Heal whatever hurts our hearts has as we face You and live up to our duties. Hold his hands dear Jesus and never let him go please and these are all I beg from You. I love him and I care for him so much. Loving from afar is better for now I guess..
..I know I am NOT deserving of his love. </3 Lord, can You let me be the one You wanted for him? If it is Your Will, may it be done. Thank you so much my dear Lord. Amen.

짚신도 짝이 있다.
There`s someone out there for everyone. 
Literally translated, this means "even the straw shoe has a mate."

고생 끝에 낙이 온다.
Literal meaning: "At the end of hardship comes happiness."

어떻게 지내요? 난 당신을위한 한국어 배우고 싶어요. 기다려요. :] <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment