This Is It

My dear Lord Jesus Christ, this is it. The precious time has come and the battle will begin. Equip me with Your wisdom and cover me with Your Holy Spirit. Hold my hands as I write down my thoughts, give me more knowledge as I go through a test of skills and most important, let me understand everything so that I may be able to respond appropriately. Forgive me for all my transgressions and cleanse my heart oh God.

Thank you and In Jesus Holy Name. Amen. :) 아자아자 파이팅!! 

(sleep early..)
Good news to Filipino farmers. Thank you Lord Jesus.
 read on.. :] ♥ :)


A coconut or 'Buko' tree
Coconut or 'Buko' fruit
Vita Coco's Amazon page


Coconut plantation along the sea in Barangay Isugod, Municipality of Quezon, Philippines
Sweat and blood taste salty because they contain electrolytes.





No comments:

Post a Comment