Question: Why?

What have I done to deserve this punishment?
What I only know is I love you and care for you.
What do you think I should do more?
What is supposed to happen next?
I will be far from you count one and a half months from now.
It will be 7433 miles more far than where I am now, in my own country, where I am just more than a thousand miles away from you.

I have said a lot that might have caused you pain but I tried to be very careful not to offend you or hit the ego yet you still distant yourself so much.

I just wished to talk, to get closer but you backed off, which it is so visible in your actions. Am I trying too hard? Should I back off a little too?

Maybe this is the happiness you meant.
I do not want to think this but it seemed an honest truth for me.
Reality strikes that you never really cared and loved me.
It hurts so much now that I almost burst to folly but still there is hope.

My goals and aspirations in life are boosting factors that will greatly affect my future and my family's.

I would rather see a brighter future and a defined certainty than being trapped with ambiguity.

You may continue to ignore my yearning, you may follow your thoughts of losing a friend in me.

You have the right to detained yourself with what you think is right for you.

I respect everything and I am just now waiting for the right time to wake up one day knowing that the love sustained had vanished.

Someday, if by any chance your eyes landed on this page, I sincerely like to utter an apology from deep within extending a gratitude for a treasured happiness you engrained in my heart.

I can only and will only say my heart belongs to someone special-YOU.
God bless you more and may He take care of everything about you.


Jung Yeop - There Was Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment