What Made October 16, 2011 Busy

chicken macaroni salad

baby's school project for UN Day - Taegeuk of South Korea
It was indeed a very busy Sunday for me. Rose from the bed quite early for church service and after that, made school projects for my kid. It was fun, exciting and really enjoying because I was like an elementary student again doing my homework. My gained skills and knowledge in drafting when I was in college helped me craft these works of art. Truly, the feeling is blissful especially when you see how your kid giggles when they see the fruits of your half-day labour. Of course, I was paid with hugs and kisses. It was really so lovely moment that I will never forget. I love you baby. <3 Study hard and enjoy everything you do. Let Jesus hold your hands as you do your work in school and may He instill goodness in your mind so you won't feel any negativity in what you're doing. 

Also on this day, I made some present for my mother who has celebrated her 55th birthday. She's the best mother in the world and I can now say how it is to become a mother until I become one. I would like to thank her too for attending to my kid when I am at work and for being patient of her hyper-activeness (kakulitan). I made some chicken macaroni salad with of course a savoring goodness of pineapple chunks, tuna, raisins, cheese, carrots and mayo-cream. Spending quality time with the family is the greatest moment in life. 

Some other best moments in life:
  • To fall in love.
  • To be with God's people and know them deeply.
  • To have a child.
  • To laugh until it hurts your stomach.
  • To find mails by the thousands when you return of the vacations.
  • To manage for a vacation at some pretty place.
  • To listen to your favorite song in the radio.
  • To go to bed and to listen while it rains out.
  • To leave the shower and find that the towel is warm.
  • To clear your last exam.
  • To receive a call from someone, you don't see a lot, but you want to.
  • A good conversation.
  • To find money in a garment that you didn't use last year.
  • To laugh at oneself. Calls at the midnight that last for hours.
  • To laugh without reasons. To hear accidentally that somebody says something good of you.
  • To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep a couple of hours.
  • To hear a song that makes you remember a special reason.
  • To make new friends.
  • To be part of a team.
  • A kiss from your love one.
  • To feel butterflies in the stomach every time that you see or hear that person.
  • To pass a while with your best friends. To see people that you like, feeling happy.
  • To use a sweater of the person that you like. See an old friend again and to feel that the things didn't change.
  • To look at an evening.
  • To have somebody that tells you that he/she loves

No comments:

Post a Comment