Reason For Being

I'm the type of girl that can be so hurt but can look at you and smile.. the type of girl who is willing to brighten your day even if I can't brighten my own. I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve.. but I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and wont settle for anything less than I deserve. I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so that you learn how to let go. Things go wrong, so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe in lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. I truly believe all these.

I am a PROUD mother of a beautiful baby girl, she's my world, she has brought more joy to my life and given me the insight and the ability to see all the little things that love is truly comprised of.. I have learned many things through motherhood that I could never have learned otherwise.. It is the most joyous, rewarding, precious, wonderful, and fulfilling moment I have ever known and I am so thankful to finally know what my "reason for being" is.. To be a mother, and the best mother I can be! ♥ I would like to strive harder to sustain her needs and to become the best supportive person of her dreams. 

Motherhood has helped me become the person I've always aspired to be. More loving, patient, forgiving, emphatic, and finding that the bottom of the well there is always more love-God and family's love.

My family is the best thing in my world. I love them more than I ever thought possible.♥

It's not about money that make us rich, it's about simplicity of having God in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment