It's Mathematics!!


She wanted to become a someone someday. Someone who would be of huge help in any aspect of her life. Because of this, she has to study and she has to cultivate her mathematical skills under the K-12 educational system. Their lecture ladder curriculum is similar to the link down below.



I pray that she will be able to find it easy, fun and enjoyable to work with numbers. It hurts my heart now that she wanted to spend more time with me but we only have 3:30PM to 8:00PM to review for her exams and have some quality time together at home. Now that she is already a grown-up, I am having a difficult time letting her understand the situation about my work shift schedule, which I think happened because she is more aware of the value of being with her love one than anything else in the world. I pray that she will understand me and our situation more.

Thank you LORD JESUS for helping her in school! ^___^


No comments:

Post a Comment