Major Accidents and Calamities of August 2013

http://noah.dost.gov.ph/

PROJECT NOAH, PAG-ASA, DOST, PH





Red rainfall alert is increasing ;( Help us LORD JESUS. 

DEAR LORD, I am grateful that You do not judge me the way people do. Thank You that You look on my heart to see my thoughts, attitudes, and love for You, and not how successful or attractive I am. Show me anything in my heart that should not be there, and I will confess it before You. Remove all selfish and sinful desires and fill my heart with Your love, peace, and joy. Give me a heart that pleases You. 

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” (1 Samuel 16:7 NIV)

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/467617/death-toll-from-ship-collision-off-cebu-up-to-26-coast-guard

Today, a new typhoon entered the northern part .

No comments:

Post a Comment