A Success, A New Hope!

After battling tremendously with several re-installations, several re-configurations, several RAID and disk partitioning, and after many hours of "saying" what to do?", how to do it? .. finally, it's over and we won! It is truly another big achievement for me to become a part of this group of enthusiast of our company's new proprietary product. Virtualization is common nowadays and I really enjoyed the moments of finding thoughts trying to figure out what we were doing wrong. I asked GOD to give us a way to know these configuration stuff without a need for extensive mentoring sessions. GOD said, "I will let you share with the knowledge I gave to your co-employees who are staying four floor levels down the building!" In short, we had a one hour classroom mentoring and brainstorming performed with some of our test engineering folks. :) 

      

Cold temperature every night these days...


What we learned from this brainstorming really helped us a lot and it answered our perplexing over an initially uncooperative setup. I can feel the self-ordained pressure but the victory is on me because of the LORD JESUS CHRIST! I am also thankful to a co-worker who helped me move forward. It is a new venture, a great learning which I would like to share with others next week. Help me LORD to create a new study material for my co-employees as an echo-training is needed to be conducted. I am happy to learn with them and to share what I have achieved in my career. I am so grateful to GOD for all the things He let me experienced, for all the wonderful people I met along this great journey and I am looking forward to making things happen for others as well. :) 



Today is a happy day! Oh! A so happy day!!
                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment