Student Mode Activated

I admit I was lacking. I did not strive harder to do this training or simply I forget it purposely. I would say indeed, and definitely not true. I love anything about computers, networking and troubleshooting, thus I won't intentionally leave the books inside the box. I needed to complete my online training until March of this year and I have to do it fast. It is like I am running out of time. My sincerest apologies to my manager in Bradenton that I was so slacking on this one. I should have given more time and yet I just let it pass by. This scenario is a scene in my college days where you will feel that it is always a cramming day. You won't do anything but just face your books, hold hands with your techpen, become friends with your notebook and just simply live your schooling world with them. I think somehow, I need to become a college student again. I would say, "DO NOT DISTURB" in my room or in our room. Anyhow, I must do this because like I said, I do love the topics of this online training. All I can say is OH help me LORD, to finish them on time and that I will be able to learn a lot to apply them in my work. 

-student mode activated starting today :)


     Ayala, Makati City, Metro Manila
                February 4, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment