Bread Roll

A few hours from now (as of this writing),  I will accompany my precious one on her 2014 Educational Tour. We will see a lot about the weather system and faciities, some about our solar system and the Philippine toy museum. Indeed it is another great experience and interesting event for the students. Thank you to the school administrators because they allowed the parents to accommpany our young one. One of the foods that I will prepare for her is the "Bread Roll". 

I needed to prepare it a few hours before cooking so that the egg mixture and the japanese bread crumbs will combine well. I only needed to fry ham, hotdogs, thinly sliced some cheddar cheese and beat two eggs. Roll-wrap the sliced ham, hotdog, and cheese and roll them over a beaten egg mixture. And after that, roll the bread over a japanese bread crumbs. Regular bread crumbs will work well too. I hope they will enjoy this finger food today and savor it with a glass of pure pineapple juice or water. 

  (hehe.. aspiring cook for my family only)


No comments:

Post a Comment