Travel Bucket List I've Had - USA


 DISCLAIMER: *No copyright infringement intended.
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

It was one of the best of the best things that happened in my life - to travel to some parts of the United States of America. I've had the best time of my life when I was in the USA from December 2011 to July 2013. I traveled and I have been to different lovely places which of course I have never been to. It was really a great opportunity for me to work abroad while enjoying the perks of savoring the so many lovely places in this most-dreamed place to be. I thank the LORD JESUS CHRIST for this very rare opportunity to visit wonderful locations like these. 

Devens, Massachusetts
I have been in this place which I cherished for more than a year. It welcomed me with the accompanying pleasures of meeting wonderful brilliant people this great country has produced. I will never forget the memories I had while enhancing my technical skills and while building a career out of extra-ordinary experiences. I will always carry within me the good, sad, scary, happy, exciting, interesting, and sweet things life could ever shared during my stay here.  




        


Boston, Massachusetts
Harvard University and the downtown Boston. 

Head Of The Charles Regatta | Boston MA | Cambridge MA. An annual Boston Dragon Boat race. My friends and I watched this event in Cambridge, MA.



Kancamagus Highway, New Hampshire
October 2012, a very kind and nice co-worker/church mate of mine drove me to the Kancamagus Highway which is known by its many colorful leaves during spring season. This scenic highway stretches from Lincoln, NH to Conway, NH.  It is a 30-mile long stretch which the tourists like to visit every year. The highway stays open all winter, although it occasionally closes for short periods while crews clear heavy snows. Thank you Kathy K. GOD bless you.:)

Chicago & Des Plains, IL
Last December 23, 2011-January 4, 2012, my Filipina co-worker took me to her relative's home in IL. We spent Christmas and New Year at their place and visited Aurora Outlet Mall and Des Plains, IL too. 
Busch Gardens, Tampa Florida
Siesta Key, Florida
The Pier, St. Petersburg, Florida
Bradenton, Florida
Spring Training 2012
Last November 22-25, 2012, It was a Thanksgiving Day in America, I drove from Boston to New York and then to New Jersey with my Filipino co-workers who were also assigned to work in the same state-Massachusetts. 
Last year too, a Filipino co-worker's cousin, who lived in Boston, her and I drove to Newport, Rhode Island to visit "The Mansions". The Newport Mansions are one of the most popular tourist attractions in Rhode Island, with about 800,000 visitors a year. Even people who don’t normally like “historic homes tours” love visiting the Newport Mansions.The Preservation Society of Newport County operates nine different homes. Of these, the most popular mansions are The Breakers, Marble House, The Elms and Rosecliff. The five lesser-known mansions are Chateau-sur-Mer, Kingscote, Isaac Bell House, Chepstow and Hunter House.
We also had raspberry, strawberry, and apple picking in New Hampshire with my Filipino friends and co-workers. It was my second time doing the strawberry picking after my first farm experience in Ruskin's, FL strawberry plantation.  Last May 2012 and December 2012, me and my other Filipino co-workers who were also assigned at different states meet up in Florida for our company's Christmas party. Since we're gathered all together there, we decided to visit other theme parks in Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida. I already had my first visit of the location alone last May 2012. 
Chatam, Massachusetts - Sky Dive Cape Code. - We also visited one of the Sky Diving place with my Filipino co-workers, a Filipina friend and her foreigner friend from Uganda. A super brave co-worker had his unforgettable jump to sky dive at the place. 


I also had a chance to visit other places in New England, USA like Dedham, Acton, and many others. I also attended a Sunday church service in a Filipino community in Boston. I was happy because before I left the state, I was able to meet some Filipinos and got a chance to know them too.  Definitely I won't let snow experiences pass without getting involved in winter activities like snow tubing and ice skating. I had a first time ever snow tubing experience with my co-worker's cousin at Nashoba Valley, in Littleton, Massachusetts. It was really fun and it is not that scary. After snow tubing, we headed to Common Community Frog Fond for an ice skating experience. It is a open-air ice skating rink which many locals, visitors or tourists really enjoyed visiting during winter.  I also had a very rare experience of watching musical performances but I was able to see how Boston Symphony Orchestra attracted their viewers by their amazing skills.  I also had a blast in a authentic Japanese restaurant called "Karma"  in Littleton, Massachusetts with my bosses and co-workers. They ordered a dish what they called Sushi boat with superb tastes and I like sushi and sashimi a lot.  September 9, 2012 - I joined the company's  Arthritis walk with other pharmaceutical employees with one advocacy of fighting the disease and supporting the individuals who are suffering from it. I went to the same Christian church with one of my co-workers and she registered me to join a 2 1/2-day Women's Retreat in Plymouth, Massachusetts last March 15-17, 2013 . Another church mate and her took me to a very nice place/hotel somewhere down south. I also had a chance to visit Charlie's Cupcake shop.  I really like to be in Massachusetts because they have variety of things to offer which one would really enjoy. I hope someday my kid would experience all these I've had too. She is so excited whenever she hears stories about ice and snow that I've experienced during my stay in the US. 
all these photos are wonderful memories of my stay in the USA). My prayers are always here for this wonderful country. It teaches me a lot about life and everything about my work. I pray that one day, I will visit the place again and continue my journey as a person who loves to explore the world. It is a simple dream which came true, hoping to move forward and embrace the experiences once again... until we meet again someday.. THANK YOU.


Mt. Vernon and Evansville, IN

I am here now.. at the same nation where I was eight months ago and I am really happy to be back but I am not with her. :( 

March, spring has begun but the snow dropped quite heavily one early morning. It was Tuesday, my nineth day here. 

Snowflakes have welcomed me again and they missed me and likewise. I have not gone to any interesting place aside from supermarket stores and some food chains. I wish to drive around one weekend and start exploring what this new place can offer. I am looking forward to meeting and savoring new memories once again. Thank you LORD JESUS for another rare opportunity like this. :) Such a lovely place with lovely new people. 


March 29, 2014 7:00am
Normal day :) 

Evansville Regional Airport. March 29, 2014 9:00am

Haha.. with my friend/co-worker before she flew to Florida. @Evansville Regional Airport. 29.March.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment