Searching From Within

Your identity is found in your heart. Not your job, your status, your name, what your major is, how much money you have. Your heart has been the same the entire time. 

So, be who you've always been.  


A lagoon in my school in college.. :) it is a haven for bookworms..
She has always been an issue, a huge conflict, sometimes with an unpleasant demeanor yet professional as she is called but not good/kind enough to become a friend/co-worker. LORD JESUS, please calm my heart, cleanse my spirit because I am bothered momentarily by her actions, thoughts. Her mind maybe is poisoned by just pure mischievous thoughts, or maybe a huge gossip and that I pray she won't make anything out of a discreet behavior. She fuses nothing but mere solemnization at times and it was very unprofessional. My actions and intentions are pure and I don't fuel them with any emotions greater than what my heart, my mind, and my being wanted to convey. Help me find peace in the midst of disturbed thoughts that she will create impish notions from my actions. It may be just fun for her but my intentions are pure with sincerity and I would like to be naturally me with the surroundings. LORD, please calm her heart, that she will finally feel at peace with just by looking at people who are simply happy and not to impure them or cause them anxiety, discouragement, uncertainty, and not to harm people with her unprofessional attitude or even worst, solemnization/indecency. Let her finally realize that her actions to undermine her colleagues are too hypocrite and immature. Make her think that not all actions have meanings similar to what her unprofessional mind paints. I am sorry for my words and that my entire being is ranting over it but I am wanting/pursuing peace in my heart against what she is doing or what she might do or say or think. I should not feel affected about it but I am consumed by sadness or better yet removed the feeling of being trapped. If she wanted to get married to a foreigner, let her be, if she wants men's attention, let her be but make her shut her mouth up about other people.. PLEASE LORD :'( Ahhhhh,, off to work..  (12June2014)

Happy Independence Day Philippines!! --- > June 12, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment