Smiles

Indiana

This place is a current haven of developing technical skills and allowing a real serene flow of knowledge. Embracing learning experiences with brilliant technical people. A witness of a what a teamwork is. 
mean and me

I did not appreciate this much before until I discovered how tasteful soy sauce (it is soy too? hehe) is with a squeeze of fresh lemon for its dipping sauce. I had a cube-sized tofu fried after coating them with seasoned chicken breading. It is a real good snack or a part of my breakfast meal (19.July.2014).

I am so excited packing stuff for the up-coming Florida trip and flight back home to my family. :) 

Thank you LORD JESUS. I have been praying and waiting for my family's call from home. Now they called and they are doing okay and safe. I am really grateful for that. Manila and its adjacent places have been recently battered by a Cat 3 Typhoon. The only problem is the supply of electricity which has not gotten back in our area. :'( Hope they will fix it soon as the school class will resume on Monday July 21, 2014. :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment