Typhoon In Manila And Its Suburbs July 2014


Braise yourself and stay at home today Manila people and its suburbs - July 15, 2014. Offering a prayer for all your safety. 

#TyphoonGlendaJuly2014

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15 July 2014 @18:00
And a white guy in the workout room was jokingly trying to take e a photo of me while doing my workout and said he was just teasing me.. :( (진짜요!! 왜요?) ㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ

@ 21:02 CDT
And MANILA is currently being battered by the super typhoon again. Please be safe everyone.. beware of falling and flying debris.. and the office is on the 19th and 20th Floor.. to my co-workers in Manila, please be safe. I am praying for all. :( LORD Jesus please take care of them.. T____T


No comments:

Post a Comment