Questions Answered :)

Since no one could better explain, and since no documents have been presented to further elaborate, indeed an in-depth prayer to Jesus could help enlighten my soul. Finally, the prolonged questions have been answered by a thorough/extensive Internet research. It could be a general response to people like me and I will accept the realities with a happy heart. Maybe, there is another/different way to be with her in abroad someday. I just have to hardly pray and keep in mind that everything is for the better. ^___^ One thing is for real, there are two colors of oceans which a beach sandbar divides. It is either see the left side as brighter than the other and/or pick the right side for the best. 

LORD JESUS, I would like to serve You with Your people. Thank you for every tear that sheds from my eyes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment