Real Friends Care A Lot^^


Life and its Two Eternal Paths - a Must-See Video

Sometimes in our journey through life, we meet several people who could become one source of strength and happiness. This is a true indication that GOD is loving you through them. However, in this journey, there will come a time that people change and they meet new people too. At the side, you become someone who doesn't matter anymore. Even in friendship, it does happen that people will come to you for their own advantage and the rest will just go by. 


I am truly amazed with the many things im learning in life right now. It is similar to a Bible scripture that not all who are calling "Father! Father!" will enter the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 7:21-23). In friendship or any relationship, it is the same, not everyone who laugh with you and smile for you are real friends. There is a great conviction that these kind of people are brought by GOD for another lessons in life. 

I am worried for someone because it seemed this person is constantly hanging out through call or chat with a fake Christian. I guess, the worldly desire of the flesh is more stronger than falling madly in love with Jesus Christ. It might be hard to pull the person out of the bondage of this worldly desires and being blinded by the physical aspects rather than see the pure heart. I am so sad to know this, I am concerned for the person as a friend but I think there is nothing more I can do about this. 





In any way that you are constantly communicating with that type of person, I pray that you will be brought back to GOD rather than to the world. Do not be deceived by a person who is like a wolf hiding in a sheep's clothing. You already know that formication is her thing and her world is the "world" while going to church every Sunday. Anything you think for a moment that is not pleasing to GOD while with or talking to this woman is a calling from HIM. Keep yourself away from people who are not bringing you to Christ. If you are loved by people enough to bring you to Jesus, that is the TRUE LOVE. Im just saying this.. 


I really wanted to be with someone who is madly in love with Jesus Christ, who can sacrifice a lot of things for HIM and who will give his devoted time (not free time) to Jesus into Devotions, Prayers, Bible Study, and talk about GOD. I know that a kind of person I would like to meet or marry is rare to find but im not losing hope. Someone would come to me or approach with his pure heart for Jesus Christ and we will both serve HIM our entire lives. That is a true BLISS ^^



To you, my long-time friend, I know the reason now, you are just thanking me because I introduced you someone whom you think is really beautiful. Keep in mind, that 1 Samuel 16:7 says "The man look at the outward appearance but the LORD looks at the heart". No matter how beautifil or pretty the woman you are with if the heart and mind are NOT PURE and if she won't bring you back to Christ, you are only putting your right foot flat into hell. I pray that you will realize it someday. Thank you for being a good friend (maybe).. GOD bless you. 





Please stop for a moment and see if GOD is pleased with you or what you are doing. I keep saying that you change your church or listen to a different gospel but you never listen. Presbyterian people.. um.. to be honest are those whom you should consider thinking if they are real followers of Jesus (in my experience), because more are NOT.. im begging you my friend, stay away from those who won't bring you to Jesus. It is better to be alone than be with people who won't be helpful in growing your faith in Christ. Living a real Christian life is boring, condeming and intimidating but the great reward is waiting in Heaven soon~~ 

T____T im really sad for you.. I care for you and your faith.. You must be saved.. please listen to GOD.. ❤️ 

Can you truly fall in love with Jesus??











Im going to search and pray for someone as a new male friend..it will be all from zero again,, LORD JESUS, i hope to meet one real Christian and or marry a true Christian man one day soon~~ i will start praying now.. im not losing hope, i know GOD that You are preparing him for me from somewhere^^

I pray to GOD for my long-time friend to find a new church. A non-denominational church is a place which could help him find his proper place. I believe in my heart that if you are afraid to be bold in Christ because of the people around you at church, it is also best to go to a different church, plant yourself as a new seed on the new church and let the Holy Spirit dwell in you more. Be used by GOD and let the Wisdom of HIM guide you. I beg you please, go to a different church and be renewed before it is too late. GOD is giving you another chance. Surrender all to HIM. This is the love of GOD through someone who is concerned and who cares for you. GOD wanted you to be saved my dear friend. I cannot change you but it is GOD's Work and His sole responsibility to change you. Let HIM into your heart now- SGKssi. T_T please.. 

01/21/2019 (Cary, North Carolina)
Dear LORD JESUS CHRIST, please take care of him all the time. Never let him go and please never let him be away from You~~ pleaseㅠㅠ 


No comments:

Post a Comment