My Dream Is..

A good friend is now just waiting for me there.. she's asking when I will visit, when I will lay my foot on that land. oh my, how I wish I could just teleport, fly or get invisible to be there now. But it is not as easy as it sounds. ;( 

My life has always been drenched with so many dreams, some were achieved already but I am still left with many things. Simple dreams, which I myself could not imagine getting but nothing is impossible with God. Everything is feasible, everything is certainly beyond our reach and everything is available. You just have to kneel down, meditate, give your heart's intent to Him fully, and never let loose of talking to Him to reach out to your dreams.. 

I do believe that what is meant for you will be yours.. it's only a matter of time and things pass by so quickly. So, just give it all, pray hard and feel how every little thing is laid right like how you wanted it to be. There will be obstacles along the way but certainly, you're going to be where you will be. Believe in your own abilities, skills and knowledge. Enrich these tools, which will equip you to walking towards that goal. Many will bring you down, others will mock until you get drowned but rest assured that by looking straight with the loving hands of Jesus can come to be one thing so reachable. Lord Jesus Christ, help me as I try to obtain each of 'em..:)

And still my dream is.. :) to be here someday with.. hm.. weeeee --->> I Love to visit ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment