A No Mystery


Just A Prayer Away

But life is so mysterious. You will never know what it will incur in your heart at present and it is so unpredictable later causes too much things so unbearable sometimes. Tears are friends to life, for with it, we are able to relinquish everything to God. It teaches us how to stand still, move forward and continue to walk. It is a wondrous walk of love, faith and hope to happiness.

Expectations should be lowered a lot that it the event our life encounters difficulties, you can stand up easily. You won’t fall so deep due to flying too high. 

It could be an impossible, unbelievable wish and I love to become an angel of God someday. It will bring me to a world where there are no hurts but more love and care. I want the feeling, which is so wonderful to experience like following love ones and someone special. I want to see them living so safely, laughing a lot and having full of smiles. I can go with them anytime I want, maybe can hear them speak about love and Jesus Christ. But it is so saddening that this might not happen for I am indeed not worthy because I am a sinner. 

There is a question if people become angels after death. No, angels are not glorified human beings. Matthew 22:30 explains that they do not marry or reproduce like humans, and Hebrews 12:22-23 says that when we get to the heavenly Jerusalem, we will be met by “myriads of angels” and “the spirits of righteous men made perfect—two separate groups. 

Angels are a company or association, not a race descended from a common ancestor (Luke 20:34-36). We are called “sons of men,” but angelsare never called “sons of angels.”- Author: Dr. Paul Eymann. 

On the other hand, I would like to describe what a job description of an angel is. We don't know whether every angel carries out the same tasks, or whether some of them specialize in certain areas. The Bible does speak about classes of angelic beings like cherubim (Ezekiel 1) and seraphim (Isaiah 6). We also know the names of two notable angels: Michael (Daniel 10:13; Jude 9) and Gabriel (Daniel 9:21; Luke 1:19,26). The unnamed angels who appear most often in Scripture carry out a variety of tasks—all designed to serve God..

Worship and praise - This is the main activity portrayed in heaven (Isaiah 6:1-3; Revelation 4-5). 

Revealing - They serve as messengers to communicate God's will to men. They helped reveal the law to Moses (Acts 7:52-53), and served as the carriers of much of the material in Daniel, and Revelation. 

Guiding - Angels gave instructions to Joseph about the birth of Jesus(Matthew 1-2), to the women at the tomb, to Philip (Acts 8:26), and to Cornelius (Acts 10:1-8). 

Providing - God has used angels to provide physical needs such as food for Hagar (Genesis 21:17-20), Elijah (1 Kings 19:6), and Christ after His temptation (Matthew 4:11). 

Protecting - Keeping God's people out of physical danger, as in the cases of Daniel and the lions, and his three friends in the fiery furnace(Daniel 3 and 6). 

Delivering - Getting God's people out of danger once they're in it. Angels released the apostles from prison in Acts 5, and repeated the process for Peter in Acts 12. 

Strengthening and encouraging - Angels strengthened Jesus after His temptation (Matt 4:11), encouraged the apostles to keep preaching after releasing them from prison (Acts 5:19-20), and told Paul that everyone on his ship would survive the impending shipwreck (Acts 27:23-25). 

Answering prayer - God often uses angels as His means of answering the prayers of His people (Daniel 9:20-24; 10:10-12; Acts 12:1-17). 

Caring for believers at the moment of death - In the story of Lazarus and the rich man, we read that angels carried the spirit of Lazarus to “Abraham's bosom” when he died (Luke 16:22). 

This only explains that angels of God are just around us and watching every move we make and everything we do to others so as to things on earth. 



Prayer Time: Dear God, I will face another battle of skills in the coming weeks. I need to ascertain myself with what I really have. My listening, reading, writing and speaking ability will be measured, assessed and evaluated. I know that these talents are not merely mine. I do not gauge myself to a certain range, which I know all comes from You. Also, I know that every human language skill is not to be laughed about but should be offered with pure assistance. Some are too deliberate and sad that others are not so aware how hurtful if one's poor abilities are teased. I know You are  aware how important it is to me and my family. But the real purpose is to gauge how effective we communicate with our customers/clients abroad. I have no right to demand for what You will give me. Anything that will happen is all also because of my faith to You accompanied by my own strengths. I leave everything to You now and may I have the most happy, relaxed and focused heart on that very day. Hm.. Am I still to take a journey with a wonderful person someday? Maybe he does not talk to me because I don't speak his language or I am ugly? hm.. </3 :'[ Lord, will someone take care of us one day? Oh~ so lovely.. "I would like to thank You for a very good news today, she is a Director's lister. She's so brilliant and got the highest grade in her English subject. I am so proud of her. I would like to brag about these things because this wisdom You gave her is to be praised. Please guide us as we face more trials in our lives." These I pray in Jesus Holy Name. Amen. :))