내 안의 그대- Lee Seung Gi


I lost everything now.. T__T and will continue to feel defeated of my unhappy fate.. I think I can shed all my tears now.. happiness, yes there is but.. still this sadness visits me.. 

Blessings indeed come in different shapes and I am so much grateful to God for He never fail to bestow me with what I only need. 

I am not wanting much of what I have and receiving now.. my wish is just to be happy 

Happiness sans the material things is the most greatest gift of God.. 

I want it Lord Jesus Christ.. Nothing more but to share a simple and joyful life with someone You destined for me. Together we will serve You will all our hearts and soul. 

Yeah.. even you’re back, it bring me tears.. T_T 

Haha, I was just like browsing over the “Home” page of my facebook today when I saw this song. This is an original of 서영은. (Soo Hyun Eun). 

The lyrics is all about how I feel now.. :[ yes.. it is so sad but this is really what’s inside.. yet whatever happens life must go on.. anyway, happiness is for free and could be someday that real one will come.. 

Otteokhajyo? What should I do?? Are you wishing happiness separately for our lives or “our” lives together? I don’t understand you! 

So sorry for these words.. and though you do not visit this page.. still my heart sings these to heaven so that in your dreams at night you will receive them through God’s angels. Thank you once again.

Take care of yourself and I know God will do..

“I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright. I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more. I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive. I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger. I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting. I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess. I wish enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.” - Unknown

“Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.” - Storm Jameson

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.” - Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment