Weee! Those Arrived Faster & Safely

Dear Jesus Christ, 

No happiness can compare to what I am feeling right now. Those were delivered already and the heart skips as those get to his hands. Thank you Jesus for pushing away the typhoon so they will get delivered faster and safer. Finally, after two days they arrived at the Land of The Morning Calm!:) Hope I am with them when they flew. haha Anyways, I am so relieved and so happy though the purpose of sending them off is to bid hello, thank you and goodbye. -,-

I may never know when I will hear from him and if there will be possibilities that we will talk again. I have made my decision and it should be final. Whatever the outcome of my act, the Lord will comfort me. Thank You Jesus Christ for bringing us to him so we will also feel so much happiness but knowing Your love, kingdom and care is the most greatest thing/gift of all. I have said my thoughts and my prayers/desires for him. May You guide everything he does, give him all the wisdom he needs and equipped him with all your Holy Words so he won't get astray and be yoked with unbelievers. 

Again, my heart feels so much happiness now and this lovely feeling won't be forgotten in my whole life. Thank you Honey. iloveyou. Jesus loves us and our biological families. I am continuously praying and wishing you happiness and good health. 

Loving you with all my heart. Jagiya, :[ I have nothing to offer you right now, but a loving friendship of a friend in Christ Jesus. 

..the dainty doggie has a partner and she's safe here with us.. take care of "Prince". thanks

:) ♥ ♫ :]

Prince Ken and Barbie
"I thank God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy." - Philippians 1:3-4


"Man Enough To Cry" - Eric Benet

No comments:

Post a Comment