FAITH



As we’re in the same time, I see you smile
Now only you are in my eyes
Just like fate, each day gets filled with you
It already feels like
a thousand years has passed
I only feel you
Against my white skin
Your breath softly touches me
I dream every day
Truly, like a lie
You came to me without a word

The moment you started to breathe
You became my heart
I want to dream with you and love you
I want to live my days in your precious arms
I love you, you are my destiny
Carry On Carry On
Carry On Carry On

In the same space, I am falling for you
Now only you can feel my heart
You keep pacing through my heart
If I extend my hand, it seems like I can touch you

I only feel you
Against my white skin
Your breath softly touches me
I dream every day
Truly, like a lie
You came to me without a word

The moment you started to breathe
You became my heart
I want to dream with you and love you
I want to live my days in your precious arms
I love you, you are my destiny
Carry On Carry On
Carry On Carry On

Carry On- Carry On-
Carry On- Carry On-wo-eoeo eo-

I love you
You became my heart
I want to dream with you and love you
I want to live my days in your precious arms
I love you, you are my destiny
I love you, I love you


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoo Eun Soo (Kim Hee Sun) is a 33-year old plastic surgeon in the year 2012. She was originally a general surgeon, but quickly found that it was an overworked, under-paid profession and jumped ship to plastic surgery. Her dream is to someday open her own practice. But one day, Choi Young (Lee Min Ho) kidnaps her and takes her back to the Goryeo era because needing her medical skills. Their love story spans centuries but also warring beliefs. He gave up on love to be an unflinching warrior.

[Quote 'en Quote]
This drama could have been set in any era, it would have had the same impact. I’m enjoying it more than I've expected because it has the power to keep you on you toes waiting to see what is going to happen next.

If you just explain the plot, you have one doctor turning back in time, one general who does not wish to serve his king any more but since it is his duty, he would die for him; then you have those who wish to overpower the king who just returned as ruler of his country after being in exile for ten years. With a Yuna wife. 

We have actually two couples - the king and queen and the general and the doctor. I am not naming the actors because I would like to give the story a chance. So there you have it - just add some superpowers and you might think: been there, done that. However, as it often is the case with Korean dramas, you get to be surprised and you feel yourself entangled in the story. This is how I feel and this is why I am giving it such a high rating. It has the merit of taking you in and sometimes taking you over. I said I wouldn't name the actors but I would like to say, I am pleased with the acting and the whole plot. And with the fighting scenes. And with the realism you get to see, through all the magical happenings in this drama - by realism I mean the actions and reactions of the characters.

So, this drama to watch, I recommend. Yoda style :) who has already watched some of it, will fully get my drift.

.. not done yet ^___^ not a fan of Korean dramas, not a die-hard follower of K-Pop groups either, I am TOTALLY against plastic surgery, I am not a fan of Lee Min Ho, but overall.. and so far, this is nice though^.^.. because I like science and history. ^___^ :3


No comments:

Post a Comment