Sanctify My Heart, LORD!

He doesn't want me to take care of him and I think I cannot take care of him because I am not a nurse or a doctor. Maybe, he needs one like that or he needs to marry a nurse or someone practicing medicine. What does that mean that we love each other but we are not close to each other? We're just playing and talking nonsense. Pity you again poor Debbie. You are deceived by the man you love. If he really want to talk, language barrier is not an obstacle. I wanted to have someone I can take care and someone who will take care of me but I am afraid, no one will come. I do not understand why he keeps uttering he loves me but he is not doing anything? Love is not a game!! 그만하세요..

It really hurts me to hear him saying that loving him is not good. It is like a REJECTION and it is really saddening.

LORD JESUS! I know there is a reason why you are not allowing me to be close with that man. Maybe, he won't be able to protect me or help me in life. He might not be the one who's going to guide me to You, LORD. He might be just thinking about himself and someone else. I know he is in love with someone else and taking all his time with whoever that is. BUT it is really a relief if he is serving you diligently, MY LORD.. Giving all his time doing his duty as follower of Christ Jesus and not only lies. I do not know him much, thus I cannot trust him. Please LORD JESUS, make a way that I won't be able to communicate with his man anymore. I will follow Your decree even if that involves getting hurt over and over again. It is so sad that he is just playing a game on me. I am done with it. He did not help me with anything and he doesn't even care about me. He is busy getting rich, so workaholic. :( Riches won't bring us to heaven especially if on the other side of things, we are continuously commiting chronic sins.

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. (Matthew 5:28 KJV)

나는 너희에게 이르노니 여자를 보고 음욕을 품는 자마다 마음에 이미 간음하였느니라 (Matthew 5:28)

Thank you that I can live and move on. It is better to be alone, live a pure life with JESUS than fall into SINS by having a bf. Dreaming of someone who will protect me and my only one. Dreaming of someone who will bring me and my family closer to Jesus so he must be a real mature Christian man. A partner in Christ, a bestfriend, a real man.

I thank you LORD for other concerned friends who somehow can give their time and are helping me out but this man I love did not help me even a single instance. Just nothing~ He is not the one!! That is for sure. Annyeong!!

Physical pain is much bearable than emotional one especially if the person who's incurring it is the one you dearly and honestly love. ㅠㅠ









No comments:

Post a Comment