Hang In There :P^^

• If you forget that you are strong, unique, gifted, funny, blessed, and so entirely loved by everyone who knows you, just give me a call and I'll remind you. Hang in there.

Hear ME (1): The purpose of life is not crystal clear, especially when the path is sometimes paved with fear. Keep the faith, and trust God’s guidance. Pray for strength and courage to help cope with the struggles. Know my prayers are with you everyday while you work through these storms of life.

Hear ME (2) When the sun disappears behind the clouds, remember that I am here to walk with you through the storms of life. I'll hold your hand and hide with you when the lightening strikes. Come in from the rain, and I'll dry your clothes and offer you a warm place to find comfort. Remember that sooner or later, the clouds dissipate, and the sun is seen once again. I'll be here with you even then because I believe in you.

Hear ME (3): Life throws us curve balls, and the umpire doesn't get to call "foul" because life gets to call the shots. Even when times sneak up on us and hit us in the back of the head, we can find strength and rest in knowing that we are loved by our family and friends. You are loved, and I know you will make it through this difficult time.

My joy comes from LORD JESUS~ ^U^

수고하고 무거운 짐진 자들아 ! 다 내게로 오라 내가 너희를 쉬게 하리라 (Matthew 11:28)

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28 KJV) ^__________^ :3












No comments:

Post a Comment