Feeling So Blessed

A few weeks ago, a friend and I decided to drive to Newport, Rhode Island for some feel of the afternoon sea breeze. The drive was from Boston and it took us about an hour and a half. The weather was so fantastic, thus we were able to enjoy the wonderful view of the places. Newport mansions is consists of 11 different humongous houses which each could literally be called a "mansion". 

Unfortunate we were because we were not able to get inside of each mansion since we arrived around 4:30 in the afternoon and viewing closes at 5pm. Instead, we decided to just take some photos of the mansions from the outside. I would definitely go back to this place to capture each beauty inside.

Further in this small tour, we randomly encountered people around.


Part of the "Cliff Walk" near "The Breakers" mansion. 

An awesome grass area of the "Rosecliff" mansion.
 Cliffwalk
                     


            Rosecliff mansion's garden



                The Breakers mansion

This is a photo of a couple, which was one of those random encounters my friend and I had. While approaching "The Breakers" mansion, crossing the street from where we parked our car, a vehicle stopped in front of us (my friend and I were actually talking while crossing). The man driving the car shouted, "take a photo, hurry up!! My friend asked "of what?". The man said "us! We're married for 41 years now." I was like smiled at them too and similar to what my friend felt, I was so delighted of such happy encounters. Not all people would be open enough to let strangers take photos of them. It shows from the photo how happy they really are. Look at the woman, as her smile that time tells a lot about their love story even if she did not burst a word. We of course congratulated them. Thinking about it, my friend (she has a boyfriend) and I are not married people yet but I know that GOD indeed wanted to convey through our hearts that there is still a long-lasting relationship which we could have here on earth. It may be hard to distinguish and as difficult as catching a jellyfish by your bare hands. However, Jesus proved us that it really exists. This couple are the instrument GOD gave us, for a big realization that we should continue to love people. We should open our hearts and ensure that we always share nothing but goodness, great love, and unconditional care. I am so blessed every day of my life and I could never thank GOD enough for everything that I have, I am having, and I will have in my life. Feeling so blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment