Skating Sensation a La Tropical

The moment has come where my family and I visited a mall of many fun stuff. When we arrived at the place, we decided to grab our quick lunch. We started the day at the mall with some lavish lunch of half-cooked squid and the tuna sinigang, and they were a real treat. 

A few weeks back, I purchased a discounted one-day unlimited ice skating pass which is inclusive of shoes rentals and helmet. My daughter, my niece, and my sister enjoyed the experience so much while our mother became our chaperon. Eventually later in the day, I became one too since I have to walk with mother near the ocean. I brought her to a coffee shop she has not been too and let her sip some mocha latte. 

I am a beginner of any kind of skates, thus I did not have that great chance to glide the moment of my life. I wanted to learn how to skates. This is a new skill I am longing to be really good at because my niece and daughter is far better than I am. Just standing up on the ice was, like ten times harder than I thought it was going to be. I can easily learn how to ride a bike (big bike and small), drive a car, ride a motorcycle but gliding is not my forte I think. I am making a little progress every attempt but still these wobbly legs won’t make a farther move. I wanted to learn so that if I am on the ice rink with them, I can go around to chase for some nice photo or video shoot. Although, I did not enjoy the experience on ice myself, I am happy to remember how the kids are advancing their ice skating moves to their skating sensation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment