The Narrow Path

When you pray for others, GOD listens to you and blesses you. When you are happy and feel blessed, that means that someone has prayed for you. That is the wonderful thing about giving and receiving. JESUS loves us. 

I love those who love Me, and those who seek Me find Me. With Me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity. My fruit is better than fine gold; what I yield surpasses choice silver. I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice, bestowing a rich inheritance on those who love me and making their treasuries full. (Proverbs 8:17-21)






       

This cute little puppy is indeed a great gift from GOD. Whoever owns it, is so blessed. It is really cute. 


Breakfast meal :) Thank you LORD JESUS ^^ Thank you also for a safe travel my GOD. 


No comments:

Post a Comment