True Riches

LORD, teach me to pray. Help me to pray about not just my needs, but also the needs of others. Show me how to pray about everything. Help me to leave the things I pray about at Your feet and in Your hands. Teach me to trust You so much that I don't have preconceived ideas about the way my prayers must be answered. I know it is my job to pray and Your job to answer. Help me to do my job and let You do Yours. Help me trust You will answer in Your way and in Your time.


For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, (Colossians 1:9)

LORD, I pray for the people You have put in my life and on my heart. Fill them with wisdom and understanding and the knowledge of Your will so that they will learn to hear Your voice and come to know You better, so that they can have a closer walk with You. I pray that for myself as well. Thank you for Your love.



No comments:

Post a Comment