Hello!


video credits : David Choi 
bogoshipeoyo! ^___^

Drive to Niagara Falls, NY? Can we do that? Hmm.. 
Going or not with co-workers to Niagara? I might not, the money should be saved for a special purpose. 
Before going to sleep today, my prayer goes for this man. I believe him that he does this for our country's street children. May JESUS bless this kind-hearted person. Although he is a foreigner, his heart has a passion to help the real needy in our country. I saw this tweet on my Twitter timeline which was a post of one of our local TV News Channel stations, GMA-7 TV Network. GOD BLESS this man. Thank you Jesus, despite of the sadness I feel watching and listening the news about killings, crimes, and injustice; YOU still fill my heart with hope that there is a lot who are good.

During winter time or cold weather, this pair of socks will make you feel really comfortable.. foot mittens? Sleeping socks? hmm.. :S
I need to sew that small hole and I don't wanna replace these foot mittens.   

A friendly conversation that i HONESTLY don't know what growling at someone means.. 
such a naive curious human being.. :'( 
And it's gone.. i hope to meet more friends but i think it is impossible to have some from where I am.. 
It might be saddening later.. 

Read and borrow books - it is more convenient and economical plus it is for free. Can I present my Massachusetts state ID card at Evansville Public library? How many days before I return the books? How many books could I borrow at a time? 

                                                                                                My sweet and sour spaghetti

They made my day with butter, salt for the maize :) plus a little amount of soda and water :) 2014-05-26 @home


No comments:

Post a Comment