Out of An 8PM-3AM Sleep

무지개가 아주 아름다워요.

This morning, the 20th of May year 2014, I was awakened by messages from my friends in South Korea. Since it was afternoon at their time, they are awake, and the messages poured in. I really miss chatting with them. One them is a Korean friend since 2010 through a Korean language website. They are really missed. 

..And because I could not get back to sleep, I decided to look inside the fridge and I found some ribs meat which I bought from Aihua (Asian mini Supermarket) along N Green River, Evansville. I decided to cook a normal dish which is called "Pork Ribs Stew". I had the ribs meat sauted with red onions, ginger, and I let them simmered until tender. Poured an enough amount of water not to drown the meat so much. I had some salt and whole black pepper to taste. I also had some big chunks of organic potatoes and bukchoi or any kind of lettuce veggie. I missed having this meal back in the Philippines. 

It is also better to have beef meat as substitute to pork and it is healthier. 

^_____^ Thank you LORD JESUS for such a delicous treat for myself. My baby would love this one because she likes a soup-type dish. 




No comments:

Post a Comment