Best Ones

I don't have an audiobook of this fiction novel authored by Karen Kingsbury but the paperback is a great one already. The story is full of love for others and especially a love for JESUS. The characters here never cease to call on Jesus for their relationship with others. This one is really inspiring and I make sure that I get every interesting point they have in life and how they ensure that GOD is always in the center of their lives. I've read several books of Karen Kingsbury and they were all good ones because the books do not contain anything against my belief. They only give positive messages and do not condemn each reader when the story might have strike one in the past. The story goes really well on every chapter and it gives me more of what one's life can be in reality. The "Bailey Flanigan" series is a must-read for sure. The important thing about reading a book is how it can influence you to become a better person, a good person even if the story does not really originates from a real-life events perhaps. 



"When GOD says He has great plans for you, don't doubt Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment