Happy! And So Happy I am Loved By Jesus!


LORD JESUS only knows how happy I am this week and most especially today! Yay!! It is because the nice young lady I met at church last Sunday introduced me to several of her friends. The message of hope was given to us through the WORD of GOD and it is a real challenge for me as a Believer on which way to pursue. I know where I would like to go, which way I would like to try. Deep in my heart I believe that I will not walk on this path alone. I am certain that GOD will put people to walk with me and of course He will be with me all the time. :) 

I am very glad to see everyone is happy and I've never known that until today. Since I started attending the church, I was just going out straight ahead after the service and never get a chance to meet new church people. But last week, GOD had me meet one new good friend in Christ. She is beautiful inside and out and I believe that everyone of them has their own unique attributes which shine to convey what Jesus is in their life. I only hear about GOD's people of America from my mother before but I get to meet them here in IN now. I am looking forward to know them better/more. I would like to share my life with them too and tell who Christ is in my life as well but this personal meet-up might not be for long since I will be going back to my homecountry really soon again. :(

I first met a very nice Filipino family at the same church, met their relatives here, I met some more through a co-worker's tennis playmate. I feel that I am welcomed by everyone. Thanks to all. I feel I have a second, third, forth and so on family here in IN, USA. I also won't forget my friends-in-Christ in MA, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment