Campers and RVs in the USA

I have learned that Americans are into RVs and campers a lot especially during summer season which I actually don't know if it exists in my home country. When I was in Massachusetts, I've seen a lot of smaller ones travelling with me on the Interstate 495 highway when I go to/from work and there are a lot more in IN. I stumbled upon a Travel Channel TV station and they showcased several mega RVs which are all stunning. Each RV is customized according to the owner's preferences and they can be a replacement of having a still home, I mean in case the owners are travelers who do not stay in one place that long. Some campers and RVs come in as long as 75 feet and the shorter ones I've seen so far is 24 feet which I think is made for just two people. Mega RVs are customized within about a minimum of 6 months and it depends upon the customization request of the owners. 

There is this so-called "Mobile Mansion" RV which is really a huge WOW and it costs $2M that would put the second big WOW for it. I don't know if people here consider it a luxury or necessity though but I believe that these RVs and campers are best for older people to spend quality time with their children during weekend in summer days. 

I am just stunned with these type of vehicular/mobile homes and I think that it is a really nice experience to travel using one of them. Although the extreme RVs are really nice to have for more than two persons, I find it really cute to just have a 24-in camper that can cater traveling needs for two or three. 

This is my favorite camper (just seeing them because I cannot have one of course T_T) so far because it has everything and even the washer/dryer is there :) ^^ indeed a mini moving house..



DISCLAIMER: *No copyright infringement intended.


"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

NOT INTENDED FOR SALES CAMPAIGN as I am not affiliated with the company.



Why is this person so affected about anything I post now on Facebook? Everything I share will make her ridicule and it seems like it activates her adrenalin of something as if trying to make fun of me. I really don't get it and it's so peculiar. The more you become silent about everything from her, the more she become eager to be inquisitive about something and the better response to that is silence. In everything I am happy because Jesus is my LORD. In tranquility, my heart is shouting out loud to GOD, praising Him because of my blessings. In sadness, I am joyful because Jesus lends His hands of comfort through good friends, new acquaintances, old good friends, loving family, and He set my mind at rest to know you're not hurting anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment