Pizza: Read Backwards

I had this sumptuous overflowing veggies/chicken-topped pizza today after work and the pizza parlor is like almost 11 miles away from the place where I work. I heard about it from my co-workers one time when they invited me in a group lunch-out. They said that the kind of pizza made here is different and I got curious about it. I tried it for my late lunch today and I've known what they talked about now. The photos I took has a permission from the crew and it is awesome that the pizza was made in less than 10 minutes. I took the smallest pizza and to munch the entire order really made me so full. :D

I shared my taste-bud experience with my kid and showed her the photo. She uttered politely "Mama, don't get upset okay, but try to imagine something about your pizza (the one I showed her).. Do you imagine that your pizza is so out of control? It was like they threw everything away on top." with a loud laugh. lol :( I told her, it is customized and it is not an ordinary pizza we ordered at some known pizza store. It is freshly made right from the hot oven and it is really healthy. I ordered the Roasted Chicken with a lot of veggies on it and it was reallllllly gooooooooooood. 


I will try Turoni's Pizza that someone at work also recommended. I just don't know what the place looks like but I might give it a try too before I go back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment