Work Out, Book, Food and World Cup 2014


I had a great day at the church last Sunday, June 22 and I checked out a really good book from church. I did not know that the TV in my apartment has an ESPN2 subscription until I spotted it while browsing the TV Guide. I am not idolizing anything but I believe that watching good decent sports has some positive benefits to a person, Hmm, a bunch of articles could explain more. As for books, I am going to start with Christian Biography ones which were recommended by my new found friends in Christ and hope I could finish two unread Bailey Flanigan series of Karen Kingsbury soon.  








One of the good things here on-site is sometimes I can sit in the hallway (my boss allowed me-Thank you Tony) and work while embracing a super nice summer view. iLike! ^___^ (20.June.2014 07:00 to 12:00)

I would like to have Violin pieces for her lessons.. I am excited for her.. :) Thank you LORD JESUS. #happymother

No comments:

Post a Comment