Cram, Aw!




Have you ever experienced being in this situation? Did you have problems studying for tests with our lives being so busy and schedules being so tight? I believe all of us did since we have a deadline in everything. We need to get something done at a given time and ensure that expectations are met in our output. Hm.. I wanted to say learning English, Korean and Spanish languages is really fun. I enjoy it a lot more than being outside the house watching movies and strolling around malls, except when my family or friends ask me to go out with them. I love it so much and embracing it like a best buddy, a boyfie and or a hubby. Reason being is that learning foreign languages will love you back only if you will give much time to it. Have a moment to interact and memorize what it's telling you to keep. Hence, my life's path forward is to acquire at least two new languages this year. I cannot guarantee myself though I will become master/expert in the language yet I believe that constant practice will equip me to join basic conversation.

Oh, getting back to what I was saying at the beginning of this topic, cramming is indeed one thing you'll experience when meeting schedules. Specially when you're in between examinations that you need to review for the two subjects. You can also feel the brain cells want to explode. hehehe..

On the other hand, feel no pressure at all and believe that bringing up a fun learning technique is the solution. Also, think of the advantage it can give in terms of communicating and understanding people. Keep in  mind the importance of communicating effectively as just how much thought you have given to the way in which you communicate.

It can also be considered a life's asset.

Starting today, I need to focus on memorizing vocabs, ensure grammar-check is at the top and sentence construction is at the rhythm. Keep that the language skills behaves together accordingly. The lexical approach to studying foreign languages has to be seriously sought like how teachers use this method nowadays. This is based on the idea that an important part of language acquisition is the ability to comprehend and produce lexical phrases as unanalyzed wholes, or "chunks," and that these chunks become the raw data by which learners perceive patterns of language traditionally thought of as grammar. Instruction focuses on relatively fixed expressions that occur frequently in spoken language, such as, "I'm sorry," "I didn't mean to make you jump," or "That will never happen to me," rather than on originally created sentences.

I temporarily left the language website I am seeking for help to focus on striving hard through class-room teaching. It's difficult I will admit. Spanish grammar is more complicated compared to English. (guess so.. sorry)

I also would like to point out but please remove a thought about bragging that my English skills are a lot more remarkable than Spanish. BUT, my grammar is still so bad. I am not even considered fluent. ;( Just so, saying to myself it needs double time, full determination and dedication but should take it slowly.

I still need assistance in English.. ;[ I still do.. 


(Spanish mode) 
The present perfect tense with the verb venir - to come.
Yo he venido en metro. - I have come by subway. / I came by subway.
has venido en metro. - You (informal) have come by subway. / You (informal) came by subway.
Él / Ella / Usted ha venido en metro. - He / She has / You (formal) have come by subway. / He / She / You (formal) came by subway.
Nosotros hemos venido en metro. - We have come by subway. / We came by subway.
Ellos / Ellas / Ustedes han venido en metro. - They / You (plural) have come by subway. / They / You (plural) came by subway.
With verbs such as levantarse, bañarse, vestirse, and acostarse, you do the following:
Yo me levanto a las seis. - I get up at six.
Yo me he levantado a las seis. - I have gotten up at six. / I got up at six.

te levantas a las seis. - You (informal) get up at six.
te has levantado a las seis. - You have gotten up at six. / You got up at six.

Él / Ella / Usted se levanta a las seis - He / She gets up / You (formal) get up at six.
Él / Ella / Usted se ha levantado a las seis. - He / She has gotten up / You have gotten up at six. / He / She / You got up at six.

Nosotros / Nosotras nos levantamos a las seis. - We get up at six.
Nosotros / Nosotras nos hemos levantado a las seis. - We have gotten up at six. / We got up at six.

Ellos / Ellas / Ustedes se levantan a las seis. - They / You (plural) get up at six.
Ellos / Ellas / Ustedes se han levantado a las seis. - They / You have gotten up at six. / They / You got up at six.

No comments:

Post a Comment