Do you use iPhone SMS?




SMS which is an abbreviation of Shot Messaging System has been and will probably always be in our everyday communication. SMS I believe is the most convenient and fastest way of transmitting and receiving information. This has been the all original and was the start of this entire high-technology message sending/receiving being enjoyed by many nowadays. It was all before just one hit away, an extending our emotions thru a 160-character SMS on the create SMS screen. I remember in our country, it cost a penny or a half back then to send one SMS. Mobile phones were analog ones, which are also big and heavy. 

I have lived my past years without using the savviest and such most high-end communication device. The appeal of an instant SMS messaging with accompanying unlimited text-call promos proposed by various mobile networks attracted me to be pleased of having nothing but just the simplest of all phones. I did not believe living a life with the latest gadgets and spending my hard-earned money will definitely not go for such those. I had owned several phones that helped me a lot in communicating with my colleagues, friends, schoolmates, acquaintances and love ones. This also helped me meet some special people who definitely have touched my life or made me cry.

All these were a history I blissfully shared and have made an inspiration until an expected event happened that made me use this one of the most admired phones. An AT&T-locked iPhone was sold to me by a friend, and I did try using. I told myself that it’s time for me to make a change since I believe somehow I can afford to obtain one now. There was actually no long term plan of using old phones but I have loved my Samsung BlackJack II before I come to a decision to stop using Nokia phones, which was also sold of the same person.

I am referring to an iPhone, a gadget which helps people's communication in many ways. This is a one-package user-friendly messaging gadget that anyone would certainly love. It may not be the most recent one that is out in the world market but definitely has the functionality I want a phone to posses. I can do many things, from SMS transmit/receive to Internet browsing. It can provide the most convenient access to anything since you can still use 3G internet connection if Wi-Fi spot is out of reach. One most loved feature of this handy-phone is the capability to acquire different apps (short for applications/software), which help most in terms of instant communications. Different instant messaging apps can be installed here such as MSN, Yahoo Messenger, AIM, AOL, Skype, Viber, certain Korean instant messaging apps and now it can even technically accommodate to provide an ease of doing Facebook and Twitter micro-blogging anywhere. I can also send/receive business and personal emails, which is a real a convenience. I can really say iPhone is the best communication device and that iOS Operating System is doing its most excellent service ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment