..own definition of a NICE/GOOD guy,, bow!

I visited a certain forum and there was a question that goes like this:

"Ladies I have a question for you. I was listening to a radio station this morning and I heard a girl say that they don't like dating or going out with a nice guys. They said being with a bad boy type is more fun. This is not the first time I've heard this. It reminded me of a saying: "Good guys always come in last." As a Christian woman, what is your opinion of this? Is being a nice guy overrated or unwanted at this time and age?"


Oki, lemme give my comments about this.. For me, the definition of a "good/nice guy"..

--is someone who knows God soooo much..
--is someone who knows how to control his emotions (all types)..
--is someone who knows how to take good care of the girl he likes/loves.
--is someone who will not hurt his girl (dear)..
--is someone who has one word and keep his promise..
--is someone who knows how to weigh things and how to react on each situation.
--is someone who has no vices.. (don't drink and don't smoke) it is a big NO-NO for me if a guy has these vices.. becuz he might die before me.. hahaha.. just kiddin but true.. ;(
--is someone who will love me and who will accept for who I am..
--is someone who loves his parents and family sooo much..
--is someone who is responsible and knows how to manage his dreams/goals.. has a focus to reach his visions in life..
--is someone who knows that there is always rights and wrongs and he knows how to handle these two different situations..
--is someone who likes to be a kid if ever I want to be kid sometimes..
--is someone who understand that I needed an ear, mind and heart to listen..
--is someone who is always there even if he's soooo beesy doing his own activities in life..
--is someone who never forgets to remind you that he's there always..
--is someone who will try his best to make you happy in his own cute ways..
--is someone who is NOT A LIAR and NOT GAY and NOT PLAYBOY!!.. (doesn't have soooooo many chatmates, textmates and messagemates..hmmm,,)

.....

In summary, SOMEONE WHO IS NOT PERFECT!! oki???

To answer the initial question, I think it is still nice to date (friendly date/group date) and become close to NICE/GOOD guys now cuz, I think good girls deserve ONE GOOD/NICE guy!! hahahaha.. period! toinks!! ^^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment